Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Scientology as a Philosophy (4)

In my humble opinion, the Scientology Logics are a work of genius and if I'd come up with them I'd probably have sat back on my laurels and been quite happy to boast about them for the rest of my life, but not L. Ron Hubbard. He continued to refine the subject of Logic and make it even more workable and in 1970 he made a major breakthrough, writing the first article in a series that became known as the "Data Series". The Data Series contains the ultimate definition of logic, foolproof methods to find the cause of a situation (whether good or bad) and solve it. Perhaps the full ramifications of "to find the cause of a situation and solve it" aren't immediately obvious to you, but think of this: What would happen if you could solve world hunger? If you could find the cause of a war and thereby stop the war from continuing? If you could spot the source of a social problem and handle it? The Data Series provides the tools to do all those things and much, much more.

So, returning to my original intent, the area of philosophy called Logic is amply covered by Scientology.

No comments: