Wednesday, May 09, 2007

57th Anniversary of Dianetics

Today is the 57th Anniversary of the publication of the book Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health!

Translated into oodles of languages and available all over the world, the book is still a best seller and no wonder when you consider what is in it.

I came across Dianetics in 1977 (boy, am I showing my age). I got a copy of the book and began reading it and was fascinated right from the start. I started applying what I learned and got immediate results.

The first thing that happened was that a cold I'd had for 3 weeks suddenly went away. I read something in the book and decided the cold would go away and whamo, it did! After that I used Dianetics more and more and my world improved concurrently. For example I no longer have the horrible shyness I used to have, my IQ increased, I became happier and was able to take on more in my life. The list goes on and on.

Anyway, I recommend the book, so get it, read it and use it and may you never be the same again.

No comments: