Saturday, January 26, 2008

What have you done for me lately?

My wife was watching a video about various celebrities getting fed up with the media harassment of Tom Cruise (I don't know what site she was on but you can see the video here: Celebrities say "Enough is Enough"). Anyway, she noticed a comment someone had posted that said something like "They should leave him alone. But what does his church do for anyone anyway?"

My wife was flabbergasted: What does his church do? The commenter obviously had no idea. Now I won't vent my own frustrations in this area (or at least I'll keep it to a minimum) but the main-stream media almost never mentions the gazillions of things Scientologists and the Church of Scientology do for their fellow man.

So for the benefit of anyone who doesn't know, here is a small sample:

Yeah, but what have you done for me lately?

No comments: