Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Patience is a Virtue

For everyone waiting for a comment reply, I can only apologize and plead extenuating circumstances. Life, the Universe and Everything is conspiring to make my life very busy just now, so you may have to wait till the weekend or even longer for a response. Part of the problem is that some of the comments are really loooooong. How you comment is up to you but please take pity on me and try to make them shorter. One suggestion is to keep a comment to one subject – not sure how workable that will be, but maybe you could give it a try. There are more of you than me and I have a limited amount of time to devote to the blog so every little helps. And do remember that Patience is a Virtue :)

2 comments:

ScientologyNYC said...

KUDOS and THANK YOU!

-You brought me back on to the Bridge!

Grahame said...

Hey ScientologyNYC,

That's great. How did I do that?