Friday, May 09, 2008

Scientology In Libraries

I just got the "Scientology News" magazine and I thought I'd pass on some of the great things from it.

Since the new Basic books were released last July, the two Scientology Publications organizations (Bridge Publications in the US and New Era Publications in Europe) have had to increase their production capacity by four times!

The project to get the Basics into all libraries all around the world is running in high gear and the stats (percentage of libraries with Basics packages) looked like this as of mid-March:

Africa: 12%
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 18%
Canada 55%
Europe: 19%
Latin America: 22%
United Kingdom: 22%
USA: 100%

You can see what is in a Basics package here: Full Scientology Basics Package

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in the US and often visit libraries as part of my job. I haven't seen the texts that you are talking about in any of my local libraries. Also, my sister is a librarian and her library has not received a set of the texts.

Grahame said...

Can you tell me specifically which libraries you have found this in? I'll get the data to the people running the project. The books have been sent out so it is important to know if a library hasn't received them or hasn't made them available.