Thursday, July 17, 2008

So what do we do in Scientology?

I was trying to think of a simple way to answer this question and then I saw that Desi did it for me in her blog post today. 

She said a lot, but one particular item I thought deserved emphasis:

The ratio on this is amazing:

Cumulative hours of time spent worrying or grappling with or refusing to confront these three problems on my own: 36 years

Cumulative time spent resolving these three situations in or out of counseling since last weekend: 8 hours

I've found that myself.  There is something in your life that has affected you for years and years and in a couple of hours of Scientology Auditing it's handled, gone, no-longer-a-problem, fixed.  That is an example of the magic of Scientology.

Here is her full post: Get a Better ROI on Life

No comments: