Friday, December 26, 2008

Scientology: Making the able more able

Jim Gatos asked a good question:

Grahame, I just thought of a question.. Hope you can find a minute..

One of L. Ron Hubbard's quotes is pretty profound. I believe it went like this..

"A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where man is free to rise to greater heights."

My question has to do with those LESS FORTUNATE than those who are "able".. I'm sure I know what the answer will be only by looking @ the volunteer ministers, but here it is....

What about those NOT ABLE?

How does Scientology handle them?

Thanks Grahame. Happy Holidays...


The quote you quoted is from The Aims of Scientology.

The simple answer to your question is that everyone is able to some degree. For example, I have a friend who has a son who is autistic. She has used various Scientology processes and techniques to help him. The kid could talk a little and now he can talk a little more. He could walk with difficulty and now can walk better.

As long as a person is alive and breathing they are able to some degree and we can help them.

I hope that answers you question, and Happy Holidays to you too!

No comments: