When a government feels it has a perfect right to pick up a citizen of another country who is not charged with any crime and transport him to third country so he can be tortured, when slavery is still going on in the world and when other human rights abuses are occurring all over the world, then there is no true security for anyone.
Donations from the International Associations of Scientologists have
- funded Public Service Announcement videos that promote the articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
- published educational booklets to explain Human Rights to children,
- funded a world tour that this year alone has covered 174.000 miles and travelled to 57 cities in 45 nations,
- helped build an impressive new Human Rights website,
- helped in getting 570 organizations and governments to work with the human rights program as part of a unified front across 85 nations
- and much more.