Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scientology: How does your religion help you transfer the faith to your children? Do you worry about that?

Steph asked: How does your religion help you transfer the faith to your children? Do you worry about that?

The Church leaves it up to the parents. There are courses for children to help them understand the wisdom and practial practices. But we also have a rule that a person should only take part in Scientology Training or Scientology Auditing if he or she wants to. A parent cannot force Scientology onto their child.

Personally I always tried to explain things to my kids so they would understand it and be able to make up their own minds. I'm happy that they both chose to be Scientologists. If they hadn't I would have been disappointed, but that would not affect my relationship with them.

.

No comments: