Friday, September 12, 2008

Great Win from Self Analysis


Peace just posted a win from one of his readers: Self Analysis Totally Got Rid Of His Illness!.

It reminded me of a cool win I had from using Self Analysis many moons ago. I was looking for a job and it was not going well. Not a single bite despite several interviews. I was starting to get depressed and my rent was due! So that morning I picked up Self Analysis and started running through the processes in the book. After about 30 minutes I felt really great. I was no longer depressed. I felt invigorated.

Within the hour I got a call for another interview scheduled for that afternoon. I went to the interview and they gave me the job! I think the extra calm and confidence I felt from the Self Analysis processes was what made the difference and got me the job.

No comments: