Other cool programs include the Drug Free Marshals and the Drug Free Ambassadors.
Here are some facts about the campaign:
- 385 anti-drug partnerships forged in cities and towns
- Booklets distributed to 2,253.000 people in high drug usage zones
- 111 million reached with the Truth About Drugs message in the last year.
- 8,000 booklets a day distributed in high usage neighborhoods.
- Pledge drives (pledging to be drug free) and youth rallies reach 3 million youth a week in high risk schools
- PSAs airing in cafes, theaters, bars and clubs across eleven top drug consumption nations.