Saturday, September 06, 2008

What do Scientologists Believe? (Part 1)

I was checking out my website traffic and I noticed that the page that got the most visits in the past month was my post, What do Scientologists Believe?. I'm glad to see that people are looking for the truth about what we believe.

So I thought I'd do a little series of posts covering this topic. Let's start with something that has always fascinated me, the idea that we have lived before.

I know that I have lived before. How do I know this? Because I can remember it. I have pretty good recall of my past lives. I'm not going to go into the details of who I've been and what I've done, but I will tell you the path I took to get to the point where recalling my own past existences was easy. That path is called Scientology Auditing (click the link and watch the video). Early in my auditing I could only recall things that had happened in this life but as time went by and I did more auditing, I gradually became able to recall other lives. As the years went by it became easier and easier, until now it is very easy.

So what makes me think that these past lives I am recalling are real? I'll tell you tomorrow.

No comments: