Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another Criminon Success

Criminon's results speak for themselves:

When I first begin these 7 courses I didn't feel a whole lot of confidence in myself, now 4 courses later I can proudly stand up and say I'm a changed man!

I'm no longer "thinking" about helping myself become a better person. I'm doing it! Those around me see the changes in my everyday attitude. These courses are helping me to help others over come obstacles and addictions.

Recently I had another inmate come to my cell and ask me if I was the "Criminon dude" everyone is talking about. When I told him I was, he held his hand out and when we shook hands he said to keep on helping these "cats" because they really need the kind of caring, understanding and willingness in their lives I've been showing them. He then asked me if he could maybe get the address to "Criminon" so he could take the courses for himself.

With tears in my eyes I gave him that address!

If anyone ever has doubts about these courses, just ask an inmate that's had the world turn its back on him and see the look in his eyes. You'll find your answer. I will always help those who have a willingness to change.

An inmate from Arkansas

In case you didn't know, Criminon (which means "no crime") is an international non-profit public benefit corporation dedicated to addressing the causes of criminality and restoring the criminal’s self-respect through effective drug detoxification, education and common sense programs. By making them responsible for their actions, people under the Criminal Justice system can become ethical and productive citizens. Criminon uses secular methods developed by L. Ron Hubbard.

No comments: